Submission Requirment 參賽作品提交格式
1. In view of the Covid-19 prevention restrictions, both electronic and original copies of the entries are required for this competition. The electronic copy should be uploaded to the entrant’s personal cloud storage, and its link should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject “Entry for the ‘Building a Dream in Bay Area’ Competition”, containing the entry form, the required documents and the electronic files of all exhibition panel images (the resolution of the images should be at least 300 dpi and the PDF file of the exhibition panel should not be larger than 20MB) in PDF format.
2. The Judging Panel reserves the right to request the entrant to submit or supplement the completed and signed entry form, any undertaking and/or any other information and documents as deemed necessary by the Judging Panel within the specified time. In addition to the above, if the entrant submits new or additional information after the submission of the entry, such information will not be accepted. If the entrant fails to comply with the competition rules or fails to comply with the Judging Panel's request to submit or supplement the entry form or any undertaking and/or any other information and documents as deemed necessary by the Judging Panel, the Judging Panel has the right to recommend to the Judging Panel that the entrant be disqualified from the competition.
3. The entry submitted can include: design description (including problem identification, creative planning, design ideas and design highlights, etc.), analysis schematic, master layout plan, node design schematic, presentation drawing, view rendering, or other relevant illustrations expressing the design intentions. The layout can be based on the need to express the work, focusing on the key points and strategy of the design. The form of expression is not limited. The proportion of the drawings is self-determined; on principle 2-4 drawings should be laid out vertically in accordance with Example A1. The images should be in JPG format, with resolution no less than 300dpi.
4. Entries should be bilingual (Chinese (simplified or traditional) and English)
5. The Judging Panel may invite entrants to present their entries to the Panel either on-site or online if necessary.
6. Submitted materials will not be returned. Entrants are advised to retain copies of their entries for other purposes.