1. This competition is open to all students (both full-time and part-time) enrolled in urban design, architecture, landscape architecture and urban planning programmes in the cities of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area. In case of any uncertainty of eligibility, the Judging Panel reserves the right to determine the eligibility of the applicants.
2. The competition accepts participation in the capacity as an individual or a team. In case of participation in the capacity as a team, a team leader must be elected, and the maximum number of team members is 6.
3. Entrants (individuals or teams) should list their names, universities/colleges, and courses of study. Each entrant (individual or team) can only submit one entry, and each entry form can only be used for one application.
4. All entries must be originally created by the respective entrants (individuals or teams). If the Judging Panel notices and has reasonable grounds to believe that any entry is of the same design or content as another entry or is a duplicate of the entry of another entrant (individual or team), the entry will be disqualified upon confirmation by the Judging Panel after assessment.
5. The entered works should be located in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area.